Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Everyone must purchase an admission ticket to stay within the hall. Leaving the property and not being present during the first ball at the start of regular games invalidates your cards, and a refund will be issued for only games not played.
2. You must have the last number called in order to have a valid bingo.
3. It is the players’ responsibility to stop the game.
4. Please keep talking to an ABSOLUTE minimum.
5. Cell phone calls should be made or received outside the hall while bingo is in play.
6. Foul language, impoliteness or disrespect toward players, volunteers, and/or workers will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave without a refund. And/or receive a 30-120 day Suspension from Admittance or possibly permanent refusal. This applies not only to the physical premises, but also to Social Media.
7. All paper and/or hard card must be marked with an ink dotter. Any other markings like pen, pencil, or crayon will invalidate your card.
8. No splitting of paper packs, one computer per person, other-wise it will invalidate the winning game - no exceptions.
8a. Once regular games begin, anyone leaving the property with a paid admission must return cards to management for a refund or to hold (if under 15 minutes). Failure to do so will invalidate any winnings.
8b. Playing another person’s cards after that person has left the property will invalidate any winnings of both players.
9. Only one discount per person per night. Example: Coupon, Discount and/or Promotion Discounts, with the exception of Posted Double Coupon Nights and or Promotional Gift Cer-tificates. Posted Double Coupon Nights and Promotional Gift Certificates can be used with any of the above discounts, with the exception of Black Out days.
10. Prize money will be divided equally among winners.
11. Games, Prizes, and Payouts are subject to change without notice.
12. Customers disrupting others will first be given a warning and then asked to leave without a refund; in some cases a warn-ing may not be given and you will be asked to leave without a refund. And/or a 30-120 day suspension from admittance or possibly permanent refusal.
13. ADF reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason.
14. All decisions made by management are final.
15. Must be 18 years or older to receive a loyalty card, discounts, and special promotions.
16. Any intentional destruction to a handheld bingo computer is grounds for an automatic removal from the premises.
17. No one will be sold an admission ticket after the first ball of the block of nine is called for the evening.
DON’T LOSE YOUR WINNINGS BY BREAKING THE RULES!
Top Things to Remember:
1. Everyone must play their own cards and/or computer.
2. Leaving the property without turning your cards into man-agement invalidates your cards and those of the person playing them.
3. Have the last number called. It’s your responsibility to stop the game. The floor attendants are there to aide you but it’s still your responsibility to stop the game.
1. Under the circumstance that there is a health emergency involving any patron, customer, volunteer and/or staff member and we are in the middle of playing bingo games, the caller will continue playing while management attends to the situation. Please note: less people walking around inside and out and blocking door ways, entrances, and the area surrounding the person in need of emergency help will greatly aide those that are trying to assist that person
1a. If no games are in play during a health emergency, we ask that you stay clear of the area and do not block any doors near the en-trance in order to provide a clear and efficient way for emergency vehicles and/or aides to approach or enter the building.
2. Under the circumstance of electric failure due to a storm or power failure, we ask all guests to please stay seated. The wait time is 30 minutes; if the power does not resume we ask that you take all your papers and receipts and we will refund and/or exchange all unused games that were not played on your next visit.